Couple therapy provides a safe and efficient platform, focusing on restoring connection and trust while improving communication and problem-solving. This can be a practical and effective means towards relational growth and healing. Often times, committed relationships experience difficult days and for some, those troubles reached a point where one or both partners are profoundly disappointed with their relationship. Not all couples choose to approach therapy only in times of distress. Some choose to participate in couples therapy in order to enhance their current relationship.
While working with couples we focus on creating a therapeutic environment in order to reach honesty intimacy connection and communication.
Couple therapy may address:
- Communication, understanding and conflict resolution
- Trust, connection friendship and intimacy
- Parenting issues, Family planning and in fertility
- Separation and divorce
- Grief and loss
- Addiction and substance abuse
- Physical or emotional conditions
- Wondered families
- Finances and unemployment
- Sexual difficulties